Shalom dear friends,
We live in an unsettled time. It is time to renew our walk with God and return our hearts to Him. It is time to hear His voice and accept His will for us. It is time to humble ourselves and submit our lives to Him.
Below is the transcript of the prophetic word that I received during my intercessory prayer on January 1, 2019. My heart was heavy concerning the persecution of the believers all over the world. My heart was also burdened about abortions, the slaughtering of the unborn, which are happening on a mass scale worldwide.
In His prophetic word, God addressed the worries and the fears of His people. In this prophetic conversation the heavenly Father talked about things that will happen in the future and about things which He had revealed to me in the past. For those who would like to follow my previous prophetic updates, please click on the links provided below.
My intercessory prayer:
Dear Heavenly Father,
The beginning of the year 2019 for many people started with tribulation and persecution for the name of Yeshua the Messiah (Jesus Christ).
I pray for those who are thirsty and hungry, for those who are without a roof over their heads and homeless, and for those who are in pain and suffering.
I pray for children who are neglected, abused, crushed, and treated unfairly in this world.
I pray for innocent people who accused unjustly, who rejected by society, and whose lives destroyed in our age of modern digital persecution.
I pray that the many who live in fear and terror will have peace in their hearts.
I pray for the unborn souls who are still on this earth but are threatened to be aborted. I pray that their mothers will change their minds and allow these innocent children to live.
The Lord's answer to the prayer:
Be in peace and see that I am God. (1)
I am God of wonder and glory. (2)
I am God of fearful holiness. Who can stand before Our presence?(3)
I am the First and I am the Last. (4)
No one can cause kingdoms to fall or to rise except Me.(5)
Why are you afraid of the future? For it is great.
My judgment and My power will manifest soon all over the earth.
The time of reckoning is coming for all spilled tears and cries of slaughtered lives.
Behold, look and wonder how the prideful and great will fall, but the humble of this earth will rise.
My army is ready and still, waiting for the last call of My trumpet, the trumpet of war and battle.(6)
The darkness will be shattered and shaken; I am the Lord.
My remnant hears My voice and is preparing themselves for the great and powerful day of the Lord.
Be not afraid and stand still, for I am with you.(7)
My intercessory prayer:
My Lord, I am standing before You and interceding for Your people in the name of Yeshua. Please lift us up when we are down. Heal us when we are sick, forgive us when we have done wrong. We are flesh and cannot stand before Your holy presence.
The Lord's answer to the prayer:
I wish for your love, My people. I wish for Your desire for Me. (8) You look for Me and do not see when I am near. You call for Me and do not see that I am with you. My hand supports you even when you are blind and deaf to acknowledge My presence. (9)
Return to Me, make your steps toward Me, and I will receive you unto Myself.
How long are you going to strive against My call? The time is near.
If you do not submit to Me, My people, and if will go your own way, I will let the enemy hunt you and suppress you.(10) Return to Me, for he, My adversary, is claiming his harvest soon. (11)
Choose good, not evil, for My grace and mercy will cover you under My wings in the time of trouble.(12)
Do not be afraid of those who claim the power of darkness, for in one day they will fall with a great fall, and nobody will remember them.
My power and My glory are unreachable to them.
I prepare My mystery in the end times. This mystery has the great power to end the abomination of this world.
Into My hands, I received from My Father the power and Kingdom. (13) Behold, the horsemen are ready to ride, the seals are ready to be opened, and the vials are ready to be poured. (14)
This is the time of a short transition, for the fullness of the body has come. Those who do not heed the voice of the watchman will be asleep.(15) And the day of the Lord, which will be a day of darkness and not of light, will come upon them as a thief in the night. (16)
My blessings for the reader:
I pray for every soul who will read this message.
May peace and great shalom be upon you!
May the redemption and greatness of God's mercy fall upon you!
May the love of the Most High fill your broken soul and give you hope.
May He find you in your need and provide for your physical, emotional, material, and spiritual needs.
May sickness and desperation be gone in the name of Yeshua.
May the healing of God come upon you.
May the Spirit of wisdom guide you in His way, the way of righteousness and peace.
May His will be done in your life and His kingdom come in its greatness.
Repent, for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand!
(1) Psalm 46:10 MKJV Be still, and know that I am God! I will be praised among the nations, I will be praised in the earth.
(2) Isaiah 25:1 MKJV O Jehovah, You are my God; I will exalt You, I will praise Your name; for You have done a wonder; Counsels from afar; faithful faithfulness.
(3) Psalm 76:11 MKJV Vow, and pay to Jehovah your God; let all that are around Him bring presents to the Fearful One. Gen 1:26 MKJV And God said, Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the heavens, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over all the creepers creeping on the earth.
(4) Isaiah 44:6 MKJV So says Jehovah, the King of Israel, and His redeemer Jehovah of Hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and besides Me there is no God. Revelation 2:8 MKJV And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write: The First and the Last, who became dead and lived, says these things…
(5) Isaiah 23:11 MKJV He stretched out His hand over the sea; He shook kingdoms. Jehovah has made a decree against the merchant city, to destroy its forts. Haggai 2:22 MKJV And I will overthrow the throne of the kingdoms, and I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the nations. And I will overthrow the chariots and their riders. And the horses and their riders shall come down, each one by the sword of his brother.
(6) Joshua 5:14 MKJV And He said, No, but I have come as the Commander of the army of Jehovah. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth. And he worshiped and said to Him, What does my Lord say to His servant? Joel 2:11 MKJV And Jehovah shall utter His voice before His army; for His camp is very great; for strong is He who does His Word. For the day of Jehovah is great and very terrible; and who can stand it?
(7) Jeremiah 1:8 MKJV (8) Do not be afraid of their faces; for I am with you to deliver you, says Jehovah. Isaiah 41:10 MKJV Do not fear; for I am with you; be not dismayed; for I am your God. I will make you strong; yes, I will help you; yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness.
(8) Isaiah 26:8-9 MKJV Yea, in the way of Your judgments, O Jehovah, we awaited You; for Your name and for Your memory is the desire of our soul. With my soul I desired You in the night; yea, with my spirit within me I will seek You early; for when Your judgments are in the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness.
(9) Isaiah 43:8 MKJV Bring out the blind people who have eyes, and the deaf who have ears. Isaiah 35:5 MKJV Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.
(10) Jeremiah 44:22-23 MKJV Yea, so that Jehovah could no longer hold back because of the evil of your doings, because of the abominations which you have committed! So your land is a waste, and a wonder, and a curse, without anyone in it, as it is today. Because you have burned incense, and because you have sinned against Jehovah, and have not obeyed the voice of Jehovah, nor walked in His Law, nor in His statutes, nor did you walk in His testimonies, therefore this evil has happened to you, as at this day.
(11) Revelation 13:16-17 MKJV And it causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark on their right hand, or in their foreheads, even that not any might buy or sell except those having the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of its name. Revelation 14:9-10 MKJV (9) And a third angel followed them, saying with a great voice, If anyone worships the beast and its image, and receives a mark in his forehead or in his hand, (10) he also will drink of the wine of the anger of God, having been mixed undiluted in the cup of His wrath. And he will be tormented by fire and brimstone before the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb.
(12) Psalm 91:4 MKJV He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall trust. His truth shall be your shield, and buckler. Malahi 4:2 MKJV But to you who fear My name, the Sun of Righteousness shall arise, and healing will be on His wings. And you shall go out and frisk like calves of the stall.
(13) Luke 22:29-30 MKJV And I appoint a kingdom to you, as My Father has appointed to Me, that you may eat and drink at My table in My kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel. John 18:36 MKJV Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would fight so that I might not be delivered to the Jews. But now My kingdom is not from here.
(14) Revelation ch. 6, 8,16
(15) Ezekiel 33:7 MKJV (7) And you, son of man, I have set you a watchman to the house of Israel. Therefore you shall hear the Word from My mouth, and warn them from Me.
Matthew 25:1-13 MKJV (1)Then shall the kingdom of Heaven be likened to ten virgins, who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. (2) And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. (3) The foolish ones took their lamps, but took no oil with them. (4) But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. (5) While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. (6) And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom comes! Go out to meet him. (7) Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps. (8) And the foolish said to the wise, Give us some of your oil, for our lamps have gone out. (9) But the wise answered, saying, No, lest there be not enough for us and you. But rather go to those who sell, and buy for yourselves. (10) And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came. And they who were ready went in with him to the marriage, and the door was shut. (11) Afterwards the other virgins came also, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
(12) But he answered and said, Truly I say to you, I do not know you. (13) Therefore watch, for you do not know either the day or the hour in which the Son of Man comes.
(16) 1Thessalonians 5:2-3 MKJV For you yourselves know accurately that the day of the Lord comes like a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety! Then sudden destruction comes on them, as travail upon a woman with child. And they shall not escape.
Dear reader, if you would like to follow my ministry, the best way is to subscribe to my newsletter.
In my newsletters, you will find the latest posts on my platforms and work.
In the time of internet censorship, you don't want to miss out on new prophetic updates of the endtimes.